Before all that started though, I went to Ocean City with David and his buddies from school, as they had also just finished finals, and it was so much fun! We were blessed with amazing weather for the beach and had a great time just hanging out and enjoying some well-earned leisure time. Of course I loved the chance to see Dave after more than a month apart, and it's always fun to be around his friends too. Here are some photos from the trip:
The view from our porch
Dave and some of the guys by the water
Beautiful beach weather!
Right after he got out of the frigid water
Us and the beach!
We really couldn't have asked for a better weekend! It was the perfect time for a trip with everyone, especially since we can't be at each other's graduations (we both graduate Saturday). And yesterday afternoon I returned to school, to find all the underclassmen gone, and a stage in front of our main building - the very stage I will be graduating on! Talk about a strange feeling...
And in other fun news - my bachelorette party is tomorrow evening! I know very few things about it, which is fabulous for me! After wedding planning and everything else, I have really come to appreciate just enjoying some experiences that I didn't plan myself. Of course, it helps that I trust my maid of honor so much to do a fabulous job and plan a lovely evening. We'll just have to see where the night (and my friends) take me!
And of course the actual graduation festivities, along with the arrival of my parents, is ever closer and closer, along with my need to get things like packing and laundry done - but it will just have to happen! Exams are done (awesome) and I'm just focusing on enjoying these moments before they're gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment