Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Tummy

So, I don't want to brag, but I just made a really delicious sandwich for lunch. If you are not a vegetarian, like avocado, and like bacon, I highly recommend you try it. I didn't take any pictures (I was too eager to eat of course) but I will quickly share the "recipe" if you can call it that.

"BAT" Sandwich (It's like a BLT with avocado instead of lettuce...)

2 slices of bread (I used whole wheat)
2 slices of bacon
1/2 avocado, sliced
3 slices of tomato
Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper

Toast bread. Fry bacon slices on the stove.

Spread mustard on the bread, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pile tomato slices, avocado, and bacon on bread. Enjoy!

As you can tell, I'm quite pleased with myself. Once again, it's the little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment