But, the point of this post is to share two recipes I used last night that I was very pleased with - and will most certainly use again. Maybe next time I make each of them I will even take pictures!
[Image from FoodNetwork.com]
[Image from FoodNetwork.com]
This is Peach and Raspberry Crisp by Barefoot Contessa (Ina Garten). Hubby's aunt made this when I visited her family in the midwest, and it was so delicious that I definitely made sure to get the recipe. With all the peaches in season lately I've definitely been wanting to take advantage! Anyway, my version turned out great as well, I used peaches, nectarines, and raspberries, put it all together before my guest arrived last night, and then put it in the oven while we were eating dinner. We ate it along side some vanilla ice cream and it was fantastic!
So there you have it - two recipes from last night that made me very happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment