Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sneak Peak

Well, here I am closing in on leaving this first post-college home and heading to the next one - the one that will contain my life as a law student! I'm mostly excited about this, but could really do without leaving hubby behind while he finishes training, but alas, such is life.

Anyway, as I am moving in to our first house (rented) next week, I thought I'd share a couple teaser photos for anyone who happens to be reading.

 Exterior. It's a perfectly lovely little place for us! I'm also looking forward to hopefully developing my gardening skills when I'm not buried in cases. (Maybe hopefully on the weekends? Or something?)

The gorgeous kitchen - a major selling point for me! The landlord renovated the home last year and it looks absolutely pristine inside, which is great. Not to mention, a few houses I'd seen previously left a lot to be desired, so this house was such a breath of fresh air!

More photos will come in the next few months, though possibly not right after I move in, as the majority of our furniture will be coming closer to when hubby moves.

Exciting times of transition ahead! Guess I'd better work on packing...

1 comment: