Having DVR for the first time is one of my very favorite things about my new living situation. I used to enjoy it at my parents' house, but we didn't have it in our first apartment for the last year (plus). It's so wonderful to have it especially with my busier schedule, because TV is on my time, and I never have to miss an episode of Teen Mom, Project Runway, ANTM, Glee, or Modern Family. Was anyone else as excited as me when some of those shows came back last week? Anyway...
It's also great to be able to pause TV to go do something and then restart it. When hubby was here, we could also pause TV to discuss what's going on, which is great, because in the past I'd just have to
Anyway, not a big thing, but some small things, and it's all about the small things! I'm pretty happy with life these days, except for the not-so-minor fact that I'm impatient for hubby to get here! Ah well, soon enough, and time is flying by pretty fast.
Hopefully this weekend I'll get some more posts up, including a surprisingly yummy recipe for using CSA produce!
No comments:
Post a Comment