This area is next to our shed. Most of these are various heirloom tomatoes that I bought as seedlings from a local farm (where I also get my CSA vegetables). The one on the far right has flowers now! I planted these a little more than one week ago.
I added these three pots last weekend. From left to right: basil seeds/seedlings, strawberry plant, and thyme.
Thyme close up.
Strawberry plant.
Little basil seedlings popping up! Honestly, I think this is really cool and kind of miraculous.
Flowers on one of the tomato plants.
The entire plant.
This is the basil I bought as a seedling. I planted more seeds because I want to make pesto later this summer!
This is the pot out on the front porch. Sweet potato vines, geranium, and rosemary.
The starts of some geranium blooms!
I'm having fun so far. I'm definitely a novice, but I enjoy finding out more and more and I'm just hopeful that I'll be eating some of the herbs and fruits of my efforts in the coming months. As I said before, any gardening advice is welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment