Today is the last full day we're here before our trip back to the home state to see our families. We leave bright and early (actually dark and early) tomorrow morning to make sure we have enough time to get to the airport and all that good stuff. Our refrigerator actually looks like we're going away, and I'm hoping to use the opportunity to clean it out even more. I've got to make my list or just start packing early, do some more laundry, and hopefully tidy up so that we don't come back to a messy apartment.
Fun fact: This is also the first time that hubby and I have taken an airplane trip together - in the past we always flew to visit each other, but were always separating or reuniting at the airport. I'm weirdly excited to share a trip with him! We'll see if it's smooth sailing or if we get on each other's nerves at all. ;-)
I also finished my Christmas cards and I think I am pretty much done with Christmas shopping as well! Still need to wrap some things and possibly acquire a couple things back at home though. Hope everyone is excited for the holidays!
Have a great break!!
ReplyDelete