This weekend was fun and social! Friday night was our night just to ourselves, I made panang curry (YUM) and hubby and I watched a movie. (The Informant, if you're wondering. It was okay, but I wasn't super impressed.) Saturday we watched a football game, which I used as an opportunity to make snacks for gametime: wings and stuffed mushrooms, both by Pioneer Woman. That night we went over to another couple's house and had a delicious dinner and a lot of great conversation. Then, today we drove to the big city and had a (long) lunch with two of my girlfriends from college. One of them is about to move back to DC, so it was nice to see her while she was still in this area. The restaurant itself was really enjoyable as well, which is a plus! It also flurried on and off while we were there - just enough to lend a festive air to the atmosphere, but not so much that we had trouble getting home. It was a great day that capped off a lovely weekend! I'll share a couple of photos and call it a night. (Meal planning is happening tomorrow morning, and there's not even that much to plan.)

Pub fries - they came with delicious sauces!
Me and the girls - hubby took the photo! (This is probably also a decent shot of my new haircut!)
Yummm those fries look divine!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good weekend :)