This week, even though it's so close to Christmas, I find myself not really feeling it - but I think I will feel it so much more when we get back to our home state and see our families this weekend. While there's been some shopping, a little decorating, and sending Christmas cards, I think for me there's still another level of Christmas spirit that I haven't attained yet - but I really think I will when I'm back in the state (and with the people) where I've been spending Christmases ever since I can remember. I've only been back once (and very briefly) since we moved, and hubby hasn't been back at all, so it really promises to be a wonderful time. I think we'll be overwhelmed by all the people to see and spend time with, but I think we can manage not to let it stress us out. Let's just say I'm really excited, and glad to be spending this first married Christmas both with hubby and with our families!
And no, I haven't started packing yet. Why would I do something silly like pack early?
I miss the pre-packing repository of crap :( Also, remember last year how we frolicked in the snow after Snowpocalypse? That was fun...So excited to see you in CT/MA!!!!
ReplyDelete