Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back

Well, I am back in my apartment down south, and I'm happy to say, it's still here! Aside from a glance through my mail, plugging things back in, picking up milk and bananas, and so on, I haven't done much of anything since I arrived, because I don't really feel like it. I have things in my head that I know I need to take care of, just sort of bouncing around, and I figure I'll make a list... tomorrow. I'm hitting the ground running also tomorrow, planning to get up, eat a little something, go for a jog (5K, because my first race is on Saturday!), go to the dentist, volunteer, and go grocery shopping. Eeep. The most important thing for success, I think, will be getting a good night's sleep, which is why I plan to go to bed right after I watch Glee! (ie, 9:00 pm or more like 9:30 factoring in reading.) I'm telling myself that laundry, social plans, and all that good stuff can wait... right?

Here's hoping I'll adjust to being back here soon enough and get into my nice daily rhythm. I'm glad I got the chance to go visit family, but now I am glad to be back here too!

 (And as an aside, my emphasis on sleep lately makes me worry a bit about the next phase of my life... aka law school. Sources tell me that sometimes sleep can be lacking. I did it somehow in undergrad, so I guess I will figure it out! In the meantime I will relish all the sleep I can get!)

No comments:

Post a Comment