Monday, October 24, 2011

On the Road!

Our stuff is on the road, that is. Hubby has some paperwork to finish up, and of course I'm settled here doing the school thing, but today the packers came to our apartment at Military Home #1 and packed up the bulk of our stuff! By the end of the week I may well have a couch, kitchen table, washer/dryer, and a few other conveniences back in my life. This is good news indeed, but I also can't wait until hubby is here to help me arrange it all! I'll finally be putting things on the wall and making this house feel like home, and I'm so excited.

Here's hoping that by Saturday night we're curled up on the couch watching a movie. I would love nothing more. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you that the two of you will be reunited so soon! We'll have to Skype once things have settled down :)

    ReplyDelete