I know my last post was also graduation related - but it's coming up fast and dominating my mind!
In the process of doing two papers that are due tomorrow, I realized I have a finite list of assignments remaining before I complete my bachelor's degree! I will list them out for your benefit and my own:
- Arabic: 1 oral assessment, 1 final exam, and random other hw assignments this week
- History: One paper due tomorrow (that I've finished writing) and one final exam
- Contemporary Islamic Activist Intellectuals: One paper due tomorrow and one final paper
- Genocide, Justice, and Reconciliation: One collective group brief for next week and one final paper
Compared to the past four years, this is so little! It's just kind of crazy to think that this has all led to me getting this new qualification, in addition to the cumulative experience of my college time.
Another finite list is the things I want to do before graduation, even though I already started to list it. It really mostly has to do with food and drink type establishments, oh well...
- Ethiopian Food on U St --> probably doing this for Allie's birthday in May!
- Go to Aditi (Indian Food) at least once more
- Get Fish Tacos at J. Paul's with Kristin
- Go to Morso, the new Turkish place close by, as many times as I can manage
- Go to Eighteenth Street Lounge in Dupont Circle
I'm sure there are others but those are the ones that come to mind right now! I'm also excited that I have plans with Allie to head back to Bodega for happy hour - something I tried for the first time the other day with Marissa. Little tapas and reduced price sangria plus conversation with a friend - sounds like a good deal to me. :-)
Alright, I guess it's time to stop blogging and procrastinating and actually DO this second paper that is due tomorrow. Stay tuned for risotto results after Wednesday and other random posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment