I really like learning, and always have. But now, maybe not coincidentally, I'm so ready to just not have the homework-type responsibilities of school for a while, which is convenient because I'm about to take a year off. Mostly, my schedule this year dictates that for each and every school day, I have Arabic homework of some kind, since it meets every day. I love the language, I love my teacher, our TA, and the people in my class, but oh man, I look forward to the day when Arabic homework is not on my to do list five days a week. Of course this is partially because I procrastinate, it's not even always that it TAKES that long. But still, my point stands.
I predict that next year, at some point, I will miss being in school, so hopefully I can "appreciate" law school that much more when it starts! Of course, that will probably last all of a week before I'm whining again. :-)
And because I think blog posts are more fun with pictures in them, here is one of my Arabic class and I when we went to Lebanese Taverna a few weeks ago:
P.S. This post may or may not have been inspired by the fact that I got up early this morning to finish some hw and study for a quiz, because of my own procrastination last night. And yes, now I am blogging.

No comments:
Post a Comment