Actually, Sunday means meal planning and Monday means food shopping, but it's all good. Here's what I came up with yesterday (hubby won't be eating dinner here Tues, Wed, and Thurs).
Monday: Steak and Onion Sandwiches (MS) + Salad (Recipe is out of the Everyday Food cookbook)
Tuesday: Pasta with Roasted Garlic, White Cheddar and Wine Sauce + Salad
Wednesday: Portobello, Broccoli, and Red Pepper Melts
Thursday: More of Wed's dinner
Friday: Italian Supreme Calzones
I'm not planning weekend meals because we've got some parties (at least one anyhow) to get to and if nothing else we can throw something together. Or maybe we'll just eat candy all weekend. ;-)
Three of the recipes (tonight's dinner excepted) are from a blog that's new to me called Annie's Eats. A friend of mine had me over last week and made shrimp enchiladas from a recipe she found there, so I had to check it out! Shockingly I am not making anything by Pioneer Woman this week, despite my recent obsession with her. Today though, she posted a recipe for Beef with Snow Peas and I think that's going to have to make an appearance in our kitchen very soon!
I'm off to fitness class and then errands in a little while, but the fact that it's thundering and pouring rain outside is making me want to curl up and stay in. Also, my post about the Pumpkin Cupcakes I made for the L + S Cupcake Club will be up soon, I just don't quite have enough time yet. The results were really good this time, that much I can say!
No comments:
Post a Comment