I'm two days past the end of my exams, and it's pretty nice, I have to say. After celebrating with classmates Tuesday night, I treated myself to a massage yesterday, and then went shopping with a friend. I ended up buying a few sweaters which is a good addition to my wardrobe, especially considering I'll be spending some time up north for the holidays! Today I'm doing some Christmas crafting, but I can't share details yet, can't ruin any surprises! I'm also headed back into town to get a haircut later, which is probably a bit overdue, and I'm looking forward to that. Also, I got to catch up on some of my shows last night, which was relaxing too.
In addition to getting some things shipped out over the next few days, I need to tidy up the house before I head north early next week, and there are some other odds and ends to accomplish as well. Life would certainly be better if hubby were here with me right now, but I'm trying to take pleasure in the things that I can and stay focused on the positives.
That's about all there is to share. As far as the question "how did exams go?" - the answer is well, they're over and I survived. I honestly can't really tell you how I think my grades will be, so I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic and in perspective. There are a lot of important priorities in life, and as long as I feel I did my best, I guess that's something to hold onto.
Overall I'm just so glad to get to participate more in the whole Christmas spirit, and I'm looking forward to seeing my family very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment