I'll put it out there - I'm having a bummer week, and it has to do with hubby's training going longer once AGAIN. I really shouldn't get started, I'll just upset myself.
That being said, I took it easy the first few days of this week, hanging out mostly at home, working out some, deciding on another weight goal, getting on Pinterest, and then getting Kristen addicted to Pinterest. There may have been some Lost watching in there too. Are you surprised?
There's no real point to this post, other than to share the above, briefly, and to share that tonight I am treating myself to delicious, greasy Chinese takeout. I don't even know the last time I had Chinese takeout, what with eating frugally and healthfully (most of the time one or the other at least) this year. Hubby and I never got takeout last fall, and this year I haven't done so myself. So, here's to, for one night, not cooking, driving down the street to pay for and leave with food, and indulging in a greasy, delicious, set of foods which also amount to a sodium bomb! Yum!
I'll be back at volunteering tomorrow, which should help a little, and A and I have started making a few more plans since she's in the same situation. I'm still the most bummed I have been in a while, but I guess I'll take it day by day and believe that the time really will pass by, and SOMEDAY I will see my husband again!
Girl, you have more patience then I could ever dream of having!
ReplyDelete