Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today

Today is notable because at some point (not sure exactly when), hubby is coming home from the field! I've done fine these past two days, but I'm very excited to see him nonetheless. I've got some chicken marinating in yogurt and spices in the fridge, for chicken tikka masala tonight! Hoping it turns out tasty. :-)

I had my second eye doctor appt this morning - seems like my eyes are doing better, because I got a trial pair of contacts and ordered a new pair of glasses! I'm really excited to get the glasses because I will look far less "doofy" (for lack of a better term) than I do in my current ones. I hope (and think) that having fashionable glasses will encourage me to rely less heavily on my contacts.

Only two days til I'm off on a romantic getaway with my husband! I'm so excited. And tomorrow looks like it will involve more social gym workout time, which is always good too.

I'll have to report back later with the results of the chicken tikka masala - along with tomorrow night's meatloaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment