Now the only thing to decide is which design to use - I'm going to find a few favorites and then ask you all to comment and let me know which is your favorite. I want to keep it simple with one photo (especially since it's a photo of us, so I don't want to have overkill), and I want it to be elegant, simple, attractive. Something with "Happy Holidays" would be great, but most people I know do celebrate Christmas so I can handle that as well.
Upon a little bit of browsing, here are three finalists (I'm just trying to go with gut feeling here!).
1. This first one is very understated and elegant:
See/order the card here
2. I love the graphics of the next one, and the cute little girl. Sadly, we'd have to replace her with our own faces...
Link to the card here
3. I love the fun font and graphics of this last one:
Link here
They all have their pros and cons for me! Please please comment, and tell me which one you like the best! Thanks for your help, and for bearing with me. :-)
(P.S. I may be planning for Christmas, but I am not happy that two of my six preset radio stations are playing Christmas music! I'd like to actually enjoy Thanksgiving before the music of Christmas is everywhere... trying my best to avoid those stations til later this month!)


Hey chica! I vote on design number one- the one with the guy in the bow tie! I like it! As for your Christmas planning... lets just say I'm in full swing as well! Mark says I have been since June though I have yet only bought one gift. One of the things I did in the first days after he deployed in June was write our Christmas newsletter. Let's just say it was 7/8 completed the day after he left. I needed something to take my mind off the current situation and I needed a chance to reminisce in all the good times. The sad thing is that without him around--- not much exciting has happened in our lives! Oh well. It is what it is. Happy planning. I love the holidays!
ReplyDeleteI like the third one. I'm guessing that you'll be using a wedding pic, and I think the green ribbon adds a little touch of decoration without being too much. But that's just my opinion :) Yay for picture cards!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the second one. the way you said "we'd have to replace her with our own faces" made me think that you should just cut out her face and stick both of your faces in the hole. that would be a really memorable card!
ReplyDeleteteehee but seriously, I do like that one because it's fun and happy.
They're all pretty cute, but I'm with Molly -- the second one is my personal favorite. Although I do love the message on the third one, too.
ReplyDeleteFirst one!
ReplyDelete