I remember another goal I left out of my original post that listed a bunch of them - I need to complete the FAFSA, and along with that make sure our taxes get completed (ie, make sure I bring all the proper documents to the service that will complete our taxes). The earlier I do these things, the better, so I'm hoping to keep myself accountable.
Not much to say, other than I am waking up feeling pretty positive today, which is refreshing. The whole tracking what I eat thing is going pretty well so far - yesterday probably could have been better, as I went out to Mexican with girlfriends and definitely didn't track my tortilla chips or anything. I try to still let myself be somewhat relaxed. Since I'm still planning everything out anyway, here are some meals for the week:
Monday: Everyday Food Spicy Black Bean Soup
Tuesday: PW Beef with Snow Peas and rice
Wednesday: White Turkey Chili (CL)
Thursday: Everyday Food Spiced Shrimp with Ginger Rice and Peas
Friday: Everyday Food Shrimp Pot Stickers with Ginger-Sriracha Dipping Sauce
I felt really inspired by my January issue of Everyday Food magazine (which I got for free through doing some wedding vendor reviews). I'm also going to try out at least one smoothie recipe that I found in the issue!
No comments:
Post a Comment