It's a two post day, fun times!
I realized today that what I have going on while hubby is away right now is something that will probably not exist in my life for a while - quite a lot of flexible, free time. I don't have a full time job, law school, or children, and the energy I usually put into my relationship with hubby when he's around, is freed up as well. So, despite missing him, I am determined to enjoy all this time I have for myself. I'm going to keep cooking, enjoy doing yoga, enjoy time with the girls, chick flicks, trashy TV, reading, and so on and so forth, and just be grateful for this time in my life. Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to law school, to a full time job, to having kids someday, and of course to hubby coming back, but in this military life I know I have to be good at finding the silver linings, and appreciating them, so that is what I'm focusing on today!
In other news, I managed to do a decent amount of laundry today, and worked on some thank you notes, both of which are also good things to accomplish. There's plenty more ahead, but I'm making progress.
Hope everyone had a good Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment