Today is a new experience for me - being kept inside by about one inch of snow and some ice and freezing rain. Up north where I'm from, or even in the mid-Atlantic where I went to school, these amounts of weather would be slightly inconvenient, but wouldn't halt very much business as usual. Here though, it's keeping me and a lot of other people indoors for the day, as far as I can tell. My plans for today were grocery shopping, baby-sitting, and some evening plans with girlfriends. As of now, I'm not planning on doing any of that, and definitely not the shopping and baby-sitting. I was only going to pick up a few things at the store anyway, so it's not a big deal. I guess today will be a continuation of yesterday, generally relaxing while trying to get some chores and other things done.
I also finished one book last night and I'm about to start reading Freakonomics today hopefully. I'm on pace for my goal to read at least three books per month while hubby is gone!
If you've got a snow day as well today, stay cozy and enjoy!
I LOVED freakonomics! :) Hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your snow day lady!!
ReplyDelete