There's Flash Fajitas from Real Simple:
Broiled Salmon with Herb Mustard Glaze, by Giada:
Pasta with Lentils and Arugula, by Martha:
Asparagus, Goat Cheese and Lemon Pasta from Smitten Kitchen:
That's a sampling! It's really hard to think of myself as dieting when I'm eating food like this. The combination of choosing my favorite foods and the planning element are really what make this style of maintaining/losing weight work for me - and in case anyone is wondering, it is working so far, which only pushes me to want to continue.
In other news, I finished Freakonomics in record time - 3 days. The snow day helped, and it was kind of a fast read as books go. I made a library run today to stock up on two more books - I'm definitely on pace to hit my 3 per month goal!




Yum! How bout driving on down to the historic district in Columbus and sharing your food expertise with me? I haven't cooked in so long. I need to get back into it. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm enjoying your blog!
ReplyDeleteOooh yum!!!
ReplyDelete